Pizza + Samosa? = Match made in heaven!😍
Make this quick, easy and crisp pizza patti samosas with Switz Samosa Sheets that is super easy to use and gives the perfect crunch to your samosas. It’s great when you’re having guests over, especially during Iftari!
Instead of spending time and effort getting your samosa dough right, these Samosa Sheets from Switz make the best and quickest Patti samosas.
You can use any stuffing of your choice but I’ve gone ahead and made some Pizza Patti samosas that are a complete hit with everyone!
Preparation time : 20mins.
Cooking time : 10mins.
Makes : 8-10 samosas.
8-10 Switz Samosa Sheets
For pizza samosa stuffing :
200 gms grated processed cheese
200 gms grated fresh mozzarella cheese
1 finely chopped onion
100 gms boiled American corn
1 finely chopped capsicum
1/2 finely chopped tomato
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
2 tbsp pizza/pasta sauce or salsa sauce
2 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 tsp black pepper powder
1 tsp chilli flakes
1 tbsp mixed dried herbs
Salt to taste
250ml oil for frying or as needed
For the stuffing :
1. In a bowl mix together all the ingredients for the stuffing mentioned above. Keep aside.
2. The Switz samosa sheets should be stored in the freezer. Thaw the packet for 45-60 mins in room temperature before using.
3. Take one Switz Samosa Sheet and cover the rest with a wet cloth while not in use to prevent dryness.
4. Stuff each Sheet with about 1 tbsp of the prepared stuffing and seal edges with a little water. Make sure no holes remain.
5. Cover them with a moist cloth while you prepare more samosas for frying.
6. Heat Oil at around 160*F on a hot plate or at a medium flame over the gas. Reduce the temperate to 120* while adding the samosas (lower flame). Deep fry for 3-4 mins, turning them over until crisp golden brown.
7. Remove excess oil on a paper and serve samosas hot with some ketchup.
8. Our simple and easy to make Pizza Patti Samosas are ready!😍
Switz Samosa Sheets are available on Big Basket here. They’re also available in major stores like D mart, Star Bazaar, Big Bazaar, etc.
These Samosa Sheets can be stored for months and used whenever needed to make delicious food. Great for Iftari too!
For more recipe visit www.switzfrozen.com
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tik Tok, Zomato & Tripadvisor for more!