One of India’s favourite snacks Pani Puri is super easy to make. You can choose to make puris at home with Maida & Rava but they are readily available in the market. This is my moms 30 year old recipe that gets you the perfect Pani! Tangy, spicy and absolutely delicious this will be a hit with your guests.
Preparation time: 5 mins. Level: Easy. Serves: 2.
- 8-10 crisp puris
- 100 gms moong (soaked overnight and boiled).
- 100 gms channa (soaked overnight and boiled).
- 100 gms boiled potatoes (finely chopped).
- 100 gms sweet khajoor imli chutney,
- 100 gms soaked boondi.
For the Pani Puri Pani :
- 150 gms Phudina.Mint Leaves.
- 100 gms fresh coriander/dhania.
- 5-6 curry leaves/Kadi Patta.
- 2 green chillies.
- 1 tsp jeera/cumin seeds.
- 1 tsp Black Salt/Sanchal Powder.
- 1 tsp Hing/Asafoetida.
- 1 tsp sugar.
- 2 tsp Everest Pani Puri Masala.
- 1 tsp lemon juice.
- Salt to taste.
- 200 ML water/as needed.
For the Pani Puri Pani Recipe :
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl together with the water and then grind together. Consistency is thin. You can variate the quantities of ingredients depending on your quantity and taste preferences.
For the Pani Puri :
Stuff crisp puris with the chana, moong, potatoes & tamarind (imli) chutney. Dip in boondi filled water and enjoy.
Watch the video here :
Recipe serves 2.
Want more such recipes? Subscribe to our YouTube channel Thecrazyindianfoodie now!