We all love desserts but the calories always cause a moment of guilt, don’t they?
Enjoy your favourite sweet dishes minus the guilt with the all-new TataNx Zero Sugar made with 100% natural stevia leaves, making it the perfect sugar substitute.
I made this quick and easy instant Strawberry Rabdi using my Tata Nx Zero Sugar jar that tastes so good, you wouldn’t notice that its made without any real sugar in it!
A perfect blend of lactose, steviol glycosides (naturally occurring extracts from stevia leaves) and a fruit extract, TataNx Zero Sugar enhances the taste of your food minus the calories.
Recipe for Instant Zero Sugar Strawberry Rabri :
- 500 ML full cream buffalo milk.
- 3 slices of fresh white bread.
- 3 tsp Tata Nx Zero Sugar.
- 200 gms fresh strawberries.
1. Cut the sides of the bread and discard the sides (you can use it later as crumbs for other recipes too). Grind the white part of the bread into fine crumbs. Make sure the bread is white and fresh.
2. Cut one-half of the strawberries into small pieces. Purée the other half into a smooth paste.
1. Boil the milk on a low flame, stirring constantly until it comes to a boil, scraping the sides.
2. Add the bread crumbs and stir continuously until it thickens.
3. Add the TataNx Zero sugar and mix well.
4. Once it’s a thick Rabri consistency (After 5-7 mins) turn off the flame.
5. Once it’s a little cool (not completely to room temperature but a little cooler than boiling hot), add the strawberry purée and some of the cut strawberries. Mix well.
6. Cool to room temperature and then refrigerate for an hour. Serve hot/cold.
7. Top with some freshly cut strawberries. Strawberry Rabri is ready!
This is a quick and easy zero sugar dessert recipe for diabetics and weight watchers too.
Isn’t it so simple to make everyday recipes simpler and healthier now? Order your TataNx Zero Sugar Now!
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat & Zomato for more. Subscribe to our Youtube Channel Thecrazyindianfoodie for amazing recipe videos.