Winter is here and what’s better than curling up with a good book + gooey Nutella hot chocolate to keep you warm?
Here’s a quick & easy Nutella hot chocolate recipe that you can make at home in a jiffy!
Cooking time: 10 mins.
1. 1 cup (200ml) full cream milk.
2. 2 tbsp cocoa powder.
3. 2 tbsp Nutella.
4. A pinch of cinnamon.
5. 1 tsp brown sugar.
6. 3-4 marshmallows (optional).
1. Heat the milk in a thick bottomed pan on a low flame, stirring intermittently.
2. Add the cocoa and mix well, preventing lumps.
3. Now add the Nutella and mix with a whisk, removing all lumps if any.
4. Add the brown sugar and stir all on a medium flame.
5. Add the grounded cinnamon.
5. Simmer for 5 mins and serve warm. Top with marshmallows if you like!
Nutella hot chocolate is ready! Did you like this quick hot chocolate recipe? What’s your favourite way to make hot chocolate? Comment below!
Follow Thecrazyindianfoodie on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, Zomato & Tripadvisor for more!