Rich, striking and delicious, dates have been in place for thousands of years. They’ve shaped cultures, societies and people. Flyberry Gourmet is an exciting new startup in India that brings the finest quality dates, dried fruits and more from every corner of the world to your doorstep. Exotic fruits often get spoilt easily and are harsh on the pocket but Flyberry Gourmet solves your problems with the click of a button.
From exquisite dehydrated fruits like rambutan, thai mango, strawberries, ginger apart from natural products like Medjoul dates, cranberries and more, these delicious products are a healthier alternative to store-bought candy that comes packed with sugar and preservatives.
Flyberry Gourmet serves delicious food products that are not only rich in taste but also pocket-friendly and full of nutrients and fibre. They can also be incorporated into various recipes.
I made stuffed chocolate dates using their Medjoul dates that make for the perfect healthy dessert option.
- 7-8 Flyberry Medjoul Dates
- 60 grams of roasted almonds
- 30-40 gms of dried cranberries and blueberries from Flyberry (optional)
- 150 gms of melted dark chocolate
- Toppings of your choice (desiccated coconut, sprinkles, pistachios, etc)
- Slice the dates, deseed them and stuff them with almonds/dried berries.
- Shut them with a toothpick and dip in molten dark chocolate. (You can melt the chocolate in a double boiler or microwave it for about 1 minute with 30 second intervals).
- Top with toppings of your choice and refrigerate for an hour. Remove the toothpick once set and enjoy.
Overall, Flyberry Gourmet is the perfect way to eat healthy without compromising on the taste.