Feel the need to eat healthy but have no time to make elaborate salads and fancy meals? Sattuvita, made with the super food Sattu is the one of its kind Sattu Premix. With flavours like Chocolate caramel shake, hot and sour soup, tomato zinger and more, you can create quick, healthy recipes in a jiffy without compromising on the taste.
Sattu which is a flour found primarily in North India is full of good carbohydrates, low sodium, magnesium, calcium and iron. It will pump you up for the day! It’s also great for glowing skin, good stamina and lustrous hair.
It’s a magical ingredient found right in the pockets of our country. India is so vast and full of wonderful local ingredients like sattu that have a high nutritional value but often get underrated in the age of westernization.
Sattuvita brings the spotlight back on sattu by incorporating it in delightful premixes which will make your cooking easier and life healthier. Tasty, healthy, quick and delicious Sattuvita is something you must try this summer.
I experimented with Sattuvita’s Chocolate Caramel Premix and made a thick chocolate shake using it in minutes! Here’s how.
- 1 sachet of Sattuvita Chocolate Caramel shake pre mix.
- 1 tbsp Nutella (optional).
- 200ml skimmed milk.
- 5-7 crushed Oreos (optional).
- 1 tbsp Hersheys Dark chocolate sauce (optional).
- Cake pops using dark chocolate cake and gems (optional).
You can avoid using milk and use almond milk for the lactose intolerant. No need to add any sugar.
Blend all the ingredients together in a mixer grinder and pour into a glass coated with Nutella and gems (optional). Serve chilled.
Recipe 2 – Veg Manchurian in a hot and sour sattuvita sauce using Sattuvita’s Hot and Sour soup Premix.
Manchurian sauce from a soup Premix? An absolute brainwave! It was ready in 5 minutes and tasted absolutely delicious.
For the Manchurian Balls –
- 150 gms shredded carrots
- 150 grams shredded cabbage (drain out the water)
- 1 slice of bread (crumbed)
- 5 tbsp of sattuvita hot and sour premix/maida flour.
- Salt to taste
For the sattuvita hot and sour sauce –
- Sattuvita Hot and Sour soup Premix. ( 2 packets)
- Manchurian Balls (see video for recipe)
- 100 gms of chopped garlic and ginger
- 1 green chilli
- 200 gms of chopped spring onion greens
- 1 tbsp oil
For the balls –
Mix all the ingredients together and form a soft dough. Make round balls, coat them with some maida and deep dry in hot oil until golden brown.
For the sauce –
- Take the sattuvita Premix and add water to it. Mix Well and remove lumps.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the ginger, garlic and chillies.
- Add the chopped spring onion greens and sauté.
- Add the prepared mixture and mix Well.
- Gently add the prepared manchurian balls and fold them in.
- Garnish with more spring onion greens and serve warm.
Sattuvita is available on Big Basket in Delhi and on Amazon India all over the country. So order yours now!
For more info visit – http://sattuvita.com